Tomorrow's Plan - Example Of English Conversation

Let's use this time to incorporate what we have learned so far.

Person A: "Bob is in the hospital, did you get a chance to visit him?"
Person B: "I'm going to see Bob tomorrow"
Person A: "I thought you had to meet John tomorrow?"
Person B: "I'm going to meet John at the airport at 6 O'clock tonight"

Person A: "I'm going home now, do you want to head out together?"
Person B: "No Thanks. I'm going to go home in about an hour"
Person A: "Didn't you need to buy a present for you brother's birthday?"
Person B: "I'm going to do that tomorrow"

Person A: "I'm going to go to the bus stop right after class, so I won't have time to meet you"
Person B: "That's OK. We can always get together tomorrow."

Person A: "Why do you look so stressed?"
Person B: "I'm going to be dead if I don't finish this project by tomorrow"
Person A: "I thought you had 2 weeks to finish this project"
Person B: "I don't have time to explain now. I'll talk to you later."

Person A: "Since we are done with school, when are you going back home?"
Person B: "I'm going to go home next week"
Person A: "Me too. Do you want to meet at the train station on Sunday?"
Person B: "Sure. I'll meet you there at five"

Practice asking questions:

"What are you going to do tonight?"
"What are you doing next week?"
"When do you plan on doing your homework?"
"When are you going to eat dinner?"
"What time do we have to leave for the airport?"
"What should we do tonight?"

Download English conversation books
Download English conversation books

Source: http://www.talkenglish.com/LessonDetails.aspx?ALID=533

No comments: